London Community Feast: Promoting well-being through community-led projects
- 10.30 AM - 01.30 PM (Registration will be from 10-10.30am)
- Dragon Hall, 17 Stukely Street, London WC2B 5LT
Our second local Wellnet event was attended by over 40 delegates working to promote healthy eating and well-being in London.
- Bring together those working to start up and deliver community led food projects in Central and West London.
- Refresh and enhance their skills in designing, commissioning or delivering projects.
- Be inspired by the latest case studies and new learning from across London including the Big Lottery funded Well London programme.
- Meet other groups working on food projects in London and explore opportunities to join forces.
- Well London - Eatwell and Buywell (PDF) - Afsheen Rashid, London Sustainability Exchange & Hannah Williams, London Food Link.
- London Food Link Suzanne Natelson, London Food Link (no presentation available).
- Sharpening up your funding applications - workshop notes (PDF) with Claire Pritchard, GDCA.
- Creating and running cook and eat courses (PDF) with Andrea Redwood.
- Running and setting up a food coop (PDF) with Maresa Bossano, LFL. Workshop notes (PDF).
A cookery demonstration and talk was also given by Cyrus Todiwala of Cafe Spice Namaste.
Local project coordinators also had the opportunity to give short presentations.