Are you working to improve health and well-being through community projects in London?
Wellnet is the Well London learning network for communities and professionals throughout London to share ideas for delivering community-led interventions to increase health and well-being. London Sustainability Exchange is the Well London partner responsible for delivering this project.
Who's it for?
All those working to promote the health and well being of Londoners. This will include health and social care, regeneration, housing, environment and planning.
Community residents, leaders and volunteers are especially encouraged to join our network.
Sign up to our Wellnet Bulletin and keep up to date with the latest news, views, resources and invitations to free events.
What is it for?
Wellnet aims to:
- Increase the knowledge, abilities and effectiveness of London's professionals and communities to design and deliver well-being community projects
- Increase opportunities for services, interventions and projects aimed at increasing well-being at a local level
- Share new approaches developed by Well London and beyond with representatives from every London Borough
Wellnet is delivered through the following:
- Events - London-wide and regional events. Six events per year offer a mix of high-level learning as well as practical ways to apply it at community level.
- Wellnet Bulletin - sent every two months with the latest news, event invitations and signposting. To subscribe to the bulletin, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
- Website - a free online resources section of the Well London website including case studies, the latest news and views, top tips, policies, strategies, evidence and tools
Results so far?
- Four London-wide events. Topics have included community engagement, measuring happiness and working with young people
- Seven local events, covering topics such as community-led food projects, mental wellbeing impact assessments, community feasts and arts and health projects
- Over 500 people have attended a Wellnet event
- The Wellnet Bulletin reaches over 1300 people every 2 months
- Over 80% of event attendees rated the level of new learning as good, very good or excellent
Visit the Well London website for upcoming Wellnet events and new resources and signposting.
We'll also be producing a CD-Rom toolkit including inspiring case studies, top tips, tools and techniques.
For more information please contact Jane Mulholland, Partnership & Communications Coordinator at LSx on 020 7234 9403 or email@example.com.